Wild Wadi Water Park
Visit Dubai's first-ever water theme park that has a stirring and slippery surprise in store for you, your friends, and your family!
- Visit the city's favorite water park, Wild Wadi Dubai, for a day of spills and thrills
- With over 30 exciting rides at your disposal, you're guaranteed a day worth remembering forever
- Whether you're in the mood for a lazy pool-side afternoon or want to get your blood pumping, you're covered
- Get your adrenaline pumping at Jumeirah Sceirah or head to the Lazy River to just relax with the kids
- Upgrade your ticket to include round-trip hotel transfers, ensuring you have a hassle-free start and end to your trip
Located by the stunning Burj Al Arab, the Wild Wadi Waterpark is a fun-themed park, based on popular characters from Arabian folklore, Juha & Sinbad. The park is filled with 30+ rides and attractions and is the perfect family getaway! Up the excitement at the stormy Tantrum Alley and take an exhilarating plunge down 105-foot Jumeirah Sceirah. Float along lazily on Juha's Journey or take on the more thrilling rides. There is something for everyone here. You can also browse for souvenirs or other articles in the shops on the premises of the Wild Wadi Water Park.